|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 pp189-208.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. European authorities believe that when a Muslim attacks a Jewish person, it is because of what reason?
(a) The Muslim person is insane.
(b) The Jewish person was taunting the Muslim person.
(c) Deep-rooted anger at Israel and it is completely understandable.
(d) The Jewish person did something wrong.
2. Someone in Norway created an e-mail petition called what?
(a) "Help Us America!"
(b) "Where Are You America?"
(c) "Good Bye America!"
(d) "Hello America!"
3. The Social Democrats had gained control of Denmark and Prime Minister _________________ promised he would change immigration policies and invest in a solid integration packet.
(a) Conrad von Reventlow.
(b) Anders Fogh Rasmussen.
(c) Lars Løkke Rasmussen.
(d) Johann Friedrich Struensee.
4. Hirsi gradually turned away from her Islamic views and was hired by the Labor Party for what?
(a) A think tank position to research the lives of French Muslim women.
(b) A think tank position to research the lives of British Muslim women.
(c) A think tank position to research the lives of Spanish Muslim women.
(d) A think tank position to research the lives of Dutch Muslim women.
5. Americans are ____________________ about things.
(b) Practical and realistic.
(c) Impractical and unrealistic.
(d) Not worried.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anti-Americanism in Europe is so deep and intense that they often reminisce of what time?
2. As the days went by, Europeans lashed out their sentiments against Americans, stating what?
3. Muslim immigrants are usually from where, which means they are more conservative and against Western values?
4. In some areas of France, why do even non-Muslim girls will wear veils?
5. Europeans believed that Bush was just using the invasions to do what?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)