|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 pp189-208.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Europeans remain convinced that the Jews are the __________ that needed to be stopped.
(b) New Nazis.
2. Europeans see government as what?
(a) Head of the family.
(b) The enemy.
(d) Something to be feared.
3. Americans are ____________________ about things.
(b) Practical and realistic.
(c) Not worried.
(d) Impractical and unrealistic.
4. After World War II, how did Europeans feel over what happened to the Jews?
(b) Angry and embarrassed.
(d) Guilty and shameful.
5. He disproved myth after myth and showed that Europe's high-tax society was _______________ the American liberal democracy.
(a) Similar to.
(b) Not superior to.
(c) The same as.
(d) Superior to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cultural walls are very high and they don't embrace even each other's pop culture as much as they do ___________ pop culture.
2. These Muslims are mostly of _________ descent.
3. Olaf Gersemann, a German writer, tried to break the stereotypes that Europeans have towards Americans by writing a book called what?
4. For what do both the Dutch and Norwegians have a need?
5. What are young Islamics taught about non-Muslims?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)