|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 pp189-208.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Pim?
(a) He ran in the Presidential election in France.
(b) He became the leader of Israel.
(c) He was assassinated for his views.
(d) He died from a heart attack.
2. After death threats, Hirsi moved to the U.S. for a few years but returned to Europe to do what?
(a) Accept a position with the British parliament to continue her activism.
(b) Accept a position with the Spanish parliament to continue her activism.
(c) Accept a position with the French parliament to continue her activism.
(d) Accept a position with the Dutch parliament to continue her activism.
3. There is a clear difference between American and European _________________.
4. One reason why Europe is so anti-American is because America is a _____________ that has succeeded against their social democracy.
(b) Conservative democracy.
(c) Liberal democracy.
5. In some areas of France, why do even non-Muslim girls will wear veils?
(a) To protect themselves from the beurs.
(b) They have respect for the Muslim culture.
(c) They think the veils are pretty.
(d) They want to be like their Muslim friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. He writes that he had never felt more ______________ and being in Europe made him see that America and Europe were the heartland of democracy and both were at war with a common enemy that threatened the West.
2. She wrote a film called _____________.
3. The Dutch still believe that __________ is a possible ideal, despite the fact that it does not work.
4. Why are the younger Muslims an increasing challenge to French society?
5. On ___________ terrorists attacked Madrid, Spain's capital.
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)