|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 pp 51-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The media in Norway, and much of Europe, is taught to do what?
(a) Destroy the European lifestyle.
(b) Shut out anything that is controversial to the European lifestyle.
(c) Question everything.
(d) Question the United States.
2. In September of 2001, "non-Western immigrants" who are synonymous with Muslims committed _________ of rapes.
3. The narrator believes that the European attitude has created what?
(a) An imbalanced culture.
(b) A culture of uneducated and delusional men and women.
(c) A healthy culture.
(d) A culture of ideological dualism.
4. When the narrator went to the police regarding the physical violence that took place against him, what did they do?
(a) They blamed him for the attack.
(b) They worked to catch those who had attacked him.
(c) They sent him back to the U.S.
(d) They urged him to not press charges.
5. Those Muslims who live in Europe are constantly augmented by new immigrants from Arab countries, who re-infuse what?
(a) Enthusiasm for European ideals.
(b) Enthusiasm for strict Islamic beliefs.
(c) Distrust in strict Islamci beliefs.
(d) Enthusiams for European pop culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some who are actually European born have moved back to their native countries but continue to receive what?
2. Europeans assumed that any immigrants would eventually "melt" into the general culture of the country in which they settle. Is this is true of fundamental Muslims?
3. According to Bawer, do countries such as Norway and Sweden assist new immigrants of non-white race to integrate into communities?
4. The narrator encountered several incidences of Muslims acting in a prejudicial manner to whom?
5. European politicians are ___________________.
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)