|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part 2 pp 111-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do journalists not argue with this method?
(a) They do not get paid well.
(b) They see themselves as educators.
(c) They are well-protected by the government.
(d) They are often physically threatened.
2. These Muslims are mostly of _________ descent.
(a) Saudi Arabian.
(b) North African.
(c) West African.
3. Bush was whose puppet, according to some Europeans?
(a) His father's.
(c) The Muslim's.
(d) The American people's.
4. According to the author, the ____________, Europe's version of the sixties generation shaped the political correctness that is the establishment today.
5. Europeans want to ignore __________ to prevent war.
(b) Their leaders.
(c) Common sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. In some areas of France, why do even non-Muslim girls will wear veils?
2. How many of the 5 million Muslims in France reside in Paris?
3. Western Europeans said that the Soviet Union had its merits, especially by providing what?
4. Baum compares radical Islamists to what group of people?
5. Why did Eastern Europeans support this?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)