|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part 2 pp 111-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator moved to Norway, he was impressed with what?
(a) The amount of reading that the Norwegians do on a daily basis.
(b) The educational system.
(c) The country's nature preserves.
(d) The welfare system.
2. Who is this Muslim leader?
(a) An Saudi Arabian that moved to Norway as a refugee in 1991.
(b) An Iraqi Shi'ite that moved to Norway as a refugee in 1991.
(c) An Iraqi Kurd that moved to Norway as a refugee in 1991.
(d) An Israeli Jew that moved to Norway as a refugee in 1991.
3. The Norwegians were heavily populated with what?
4. A writer named Bat Ye'Or warned that Europe was on its way to becoming what?
(a) A group of socialist countries.
(b) A democracy.
(c) A communist regime.
(d) An Arab colony.
5. An Islamic person who participates in Western culture brings __________________ to his family and religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Americans are ____________________ about things.
2. The narrator believes that the European attitude has created what?
3. How many of the 5 million Muslims in France reside in Paris?
4. When the narrator went to the police regarding the physical violence that took place against him, what did they do?
5. What is the main problem in Western Europe?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)