|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part 2 pp 111-135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the media so one-sided?
(a) Because they fear Muslim retaliation.
(b) Because the government funds it.
(c) Because they do not trust the government.
(d) Because they fear the people.
2. Unni Wikan, a social anthropology professor at the University of Oslo, stated that the Muslim men should not be tried to so harshly, and that the women were at fault for what reason?
(a) Because of the way they dress.
(b) Because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(c) Because they had encouraged the men.
(d) Because they were not Muslim.
3. Both individuals and governments blamed the attack on what?
(a) Muslim power.
(b) Fundamental Islam.
(c) Muslim Extremists.
(d) American imperialism.
4. How many of the 5 million Muslims in France reside in Paris?
(a) 3.5 million.
(b) 2.5 million.
(c) 4.5 million.
(d) 1.5 million.
5. Olaf Gersemann, a German writer, tried to break the stereotypes that Europeans have towards Americans by writing a book called what?
(a) American Capitalism.
(b) Cowboy Capitalism.
(c) Colonial Capitalism.
(d) United Capitalism.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, the ____________, Europe's version of the sixties generation shaped the political correctness that is the establishment today.
2. How do Americans view history?
3. Anti-Americanism in Europe is so deep and intense that they often reminisce of what time?
4. A writer named Bat Ye'Or warned that Europe was on its way to becoming what?
5. Countries that have adopted the liberal democracy, like Britain and Ireland, have _____________.
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)