|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 153-188.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When this Muslim leader would walk the streets, Norwegians who recognized him did what?
(a) Feared him.
(b) Applauded him for speaking out against the U.S. and capitalism.
(c) Avoided him.
(d) Cursed him for speaking out against the U.S. and capitalism.
2. These Muslims are mostly of _________ descent.
(a) North African.
(b) West African.
(d) Saudi Arabian.
3. He was vilified by other Western European nations as what?
4. Large-scale migration to Europe started around ________ years ago and the European establishment has since "encouraged a romantic view of Muslim immigrants," stating that they are victims and that criticizing them is racist.
5. What happened to Pim?
(a) He died from a heart attack.
(b) He was assassinated for his views.
(c) He became the leader of Israel.
(d) He ran in the Presidential election in France.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is this Muslim leader?
2. Denmark had saved its Jews during WWII. Would it do that now?
3. The Social Democrats had gained control of Denmark and Prime Minister _________________ promised he would change immigration policies and invest in a solid integration packet.
4. The Danes were taking steps in the right direction, but its media and educated members of society were still big on what?
5. If a job opens up for a doctor or an educator, and a Muslim is exceedingly more qualified than ten of his or her European colleagues, the job will more likely go to whom?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)