|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 153-188.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did this leader found?
(a) The Islamic Vision.
(b) The Islamic Law.
(c) The Jewish Vision.
2. Some believe France will be the first Western European nation that will reach what?
(a) A point when they stop letting in immigrants.
(b) A majority African population.
(c) A decision to create immigration laws.
(d) A majority Muslim population.
3. Europeans want to ignore __________ to prevent war.
(a) Their leaders.
(b) Common sense.
4. What is the only reason that America cares about the "takeover" of Europe by Islamic fundamentalists?
(a) They are of European descent.
(b) They care about Europe.
(c) The freedom of the world is at stake.
(d) The symbolic West is being threatened.
5. Despite all of this European confederation, and EU unity, most Europeans are _____________ one another's cultures.
(a) Interested in.
(b) Unsure of.
(c) Jealous of.
(d) Indifferent to.
Short Answer Questions
1. On ___________ terrorists attacked Madrid, Spain's capital.
2. Two journalists who fought against the norm, Helle Merete Brix and Lars Hedegaard, were condoned for the freedom they took to write about Islam by the Danish chapter of ________.
3. What are these Muslims called?
4. The Spaniards were convinced, especially by the attacks, that Aznar was to blame for the bombings because he had gotten too close to whom?
5. What is "honor" killing?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)