|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 153-188.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For years Europeans thought that the attacks on the World Trade Center had nothing to do with them. What did the attack on Spain do?
(a) It did nothing.
(b) It reinforced this idea.
(c) It began to change that idea.
(d) It created this idea.
2. According to the author, the ____________, Europe's version of the sixties generation shaped the political correctness that is the establishment today.
3. Paris is becoming more of ________ city every day.
(a) A dangerous.
(b) An urban.
(c) A communist.
(d) A Muslim.
4. These Muslims are mostly of _________ descent.
(a) West African.
(c) Saudi Arabian.
(d) North African.
5. Cultural walls are very high and they don't embrace even each other's pop culture as much as they do ___________ pop culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. If a job opens up for a doctor or an educator, and a Muslim is exceedingly more qualified than ten of his or her European colleagues, the job will more likely go to whom?
2. According to Bawer, do countries such as Norway and Sweden assist new immigrants of non-white race to integrate into communities?
3. Two journalists who fought against the norm, Helle Merete Brix and Lars Hedegaard, were condoned for the freedom they took to write about Islam by the Danish chapter of ________.
4. Despite all of this European confederation, and EU unity, most Europeans are _____________ one another's cultures.
5. A week after the elections in Spain, Israel assassinated Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, who was the founder of the terrorist group _________.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)