|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 153-188.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. These Muslims are mostly of _________ descent.
(b) North African.
(c) West African.
(d) Saudi Arabian.
2. What are these Muslims called?
3. This Prime Minister prohibited people from importing spouses, and people could not marry until they were at least _________, which gave women more chance to mature and choose their own destiny (at least this was the theory).
4. The United States sees immigrants as assets to be integrated into the culture. How do Europeans view immigrants?
(a) As assets to the culture.
(b) As charity cases.
(c) As a waste of time.
(d) As upstanding citizens of society.
5. Unni Wikan, a social anthropology professor at the University of Oslo, stated that the Muslim men should not be tried to so harshly, and that the women were at fault for what reason?
(a) Because they were not Muslim.
(b) Because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(c) Because they had encouraged the men.
(d) Because of the way they dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. In September of 2001, "non-Western immigrants" who are synonymous with Muslims committed _________ of rapes.
2. The Denmark writers' organization was about free speech, as long as it _________ the important issues in the world.
3. On ___________ terrorists attacked Madrid, Spain's capital.
4. Why does the establishment allow the phenomena of wife beating, dumping, honor killing, sexual inequality, segregation and forced marriage?
5. Pim Fortuyn, born in 1948, was the leader of what movement in Europe?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)