|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 153-188.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. These Muslims are mostly of _________ descent.
(a) Saudi Arabian.
(c) West African.
(d) North African.
2. Pim Fortuyn, born in 1948, was the leader of what movement in Europe?
(a) The pro-Israeli.
(b) The pro-Islamization.
(c) The anti-American.
(d) The anti-Islamization.
3. Europeans want to ignore __________ to prevent war.
(b) Their leaders.
(d) Common sense.
4. Who is this Muslim leader?
(a) An Israeli Jew that moved to Norway as a refugee in 1991.
(b) An Iraqi Shi'ite that moved to Norway as a refugee in 1991.
(c) An Iraqi Kurd that moved to Norway as a refugee in 1991.
(d) An Saudi Arabian that moved to Norway as a refugee in 1991.
5. In September of 2001, "non-Western immigrants" who are synonymous with Muslims committed _________ of rapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Social Democrats had gained control of Denmark and Prime Minister _________________ promised he would change immigration policies and invest in a solid integration packet.
2. According to Bawer, do countries such as Norway and Sweden assist new immigrants of non-white race to integrate into communities?
3. For years Europeans thought that the attacks on the World Trade Center had nothing to do with them. What did the attack on Spain do?
4. In some areas of France, why do even non-Muslim girls will wear veils?
5. What is the main problem in Western Europe?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)