Part 1 pg 1-35
* The author moves the Amsterdam for a change from what he thought was a less-cultured America.
* Her beliefs about an urban Europe changed when he moved near a Muslim enclave and observed the severe abuse of Muslims.
* Radical Muslims terrorize those that write against Muslim culture and the Dutch government does not take these attacks seriously until after 9/11.
* Europeans tend to be passive, while Americans are more judgmental about differences; radical Muslims take advantage of European liberality.
* The author believes a clash between Islamic fundamentalism and European liberalism is inevitable.
* Muslims abuse the welfare system, with them making up only 5% of the population and 45% of the welfare outlays.
Part 1 pp 35-51
* When the author moves to Oslo, Norway April 11, 1999, he realizes the many similarities between the Dutch and Norwegians, including their need for political correctness.
* The author experienced prejudice from Muslims and received very little...
This section contains 1,286 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)