Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what state does the story take place?
2. In what part of the state does the story take place?
3. What landscapes are mentioned throughout the story?
Hills and valleys.
4. What weather condition is mentioned frequently in the story?
5. Who is the very first character mentioned in the story?
6. What is J.P.'s real name?
7. How old is J.P.?
8. According to the narrator, what is J.P.'s emotional state at the beginning of the story?
9. How does the narrator describe his own age?
A little older than J.P.
10. What does J.P. look like?
He is not described.
This section contains 4,147 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)