|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which window is the narrator standing in when he is watching the landlord?
(d) Living room.
2. What does the teenager say when the narrator and his girlfriend are leaving for the facility?
(a) "I'll be gone when you get back."
(b) "The hell with you."
(c) "Good riddance."
(d) "Drive safely."
3. What is the narrator's first name?
(b) His name is not given.
4. What word does the narrator use for a drink?
5. After J.P. gets married, what word does he use to describe how he feels about his life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J.P. look like?
2. How old is J.P.'s wife when they meet?
3. How does the narrator pay for his stay at the facility?
4. What landscapes are mentioned throughout the story?
5. Who advises J.P.'s wife to leave him?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)