|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the teenager say when the narrator and his girlfriend are leaving for the facility?
(a) "Drive safely."
(b) "The hell with you."
(c) "Good riddance."
(d) "I'll be gone when you get back."
2. What was J.P. doing when he met his wife?
(a) Playing cards.
(b) Drinking cheap wine.
(c) Talking to another girl.
(d) Drinking and playing records.
3. How long is Tiny in the hospital after his fall?
(a) Three days.
(b) A day.
(c) Two days.
(d) Almost a week.
4. What is the weather when the narrator and his girlfriend drive to the facility?
(a) Sunny and clear.
(d) Ice storm.
5. What is written on the New Year's Eve cake?
(a) Health and Happiness.
(b) Auld Lang Syne.
(c) Happy Holidays.
(d) Happy New Year - One Day at a Time.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does J.P.'s violent streak first show up?
2. How many children do J.P. and his wife have?
3. What is J.P.'s good news on New Year's Eve?
4. What kind of head covering does the landlord wear?
5. What name does the narrator's wife call him the last time they spoke?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)