|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of head covering does the landlord wear?
(a) Skull cap.
(c) Baseball cap.
2. When the story opens, how long have the narrator and J.P. been at the facility?
(a) One day.
(b) A few days.
(c) A few hours.
(d) Two weeks.
3. Why does the narrator's landlord do the remembered task in the early morning?
(a) Because he has somewhere else to go.
(b) Before it gets too hot.
(c) Because rain is expected.
(d) He wants to wake the narrator up.
4. What food do the narrator and his girlfriend buy for the trip to the facility?
(b) Fried chicken.
(c) French fries.
5. In what state does the story take place?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is J.P.'s wife driving the day they meet?
2. On one occasion, how does J.P. physically injure his wife?
3. What landscapes are mentioned throughout the story?
4. What does the narrator do for a living?
5. Why does J.P. say he switched drinks?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)