|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator pay for his stay at the facility?
(a) Credit card.
(d) He arranges to be billed.
2. How old is J.P.?
(d) About thirty.
3. What does the narrator eat for Christmas dinner?
(b) He doesn't eat.
(d) Soup and a roll.
4. What is the physical appearance of J.P.'s wife, according to the narrator?
(a) Tall and blonde.
(b) Tall and good-looking.
(c) Tall and red-haired.
(d) Tall and slim.
5. When the story opens, how long have the narrator and J.P. been at the facility?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A few days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day does Tiny return from the hospital to the facility?
2. Why does the narrator say he needs to talk to his wife?
3. What does the proprietor say to the other men about Tiny after he has fallen?
4. Where does J.P. tell his stories to the narrator?
5. What does the facility serve for New Year's Eve dinner?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)