|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story, what is the well a metaphor for?
2. Which addictions does the rehabilitation center treat?
(a) Alcoholism and cocaine abuse.
(b) Alcoholism and heroin abuse.
(c) Alcoholism and gambling.
3. On her visit to the facility, where does J.P.'s wife want to go with him?
(a) On a walk.
(b) To his room.
(c) To town for lunch.
(d) On a drive.
4. What animal noise does Tiny make when he comes downstairs one morning?
5. Which of the following is J.P.'s wife NOT wearing when she visits?
(b) Knit cap.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the other patients respond when Tiny tells his story at breakfast?
2. What name does the narrator's wife call him the last time they spoke?
3. What did the narrator wake up wanting on New Year's Day?
4. Who is Frank Martin?
5. What does J.P. say he wanted to do when he got out of high school?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)