|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator ask J.P.'s wife to do?
(a) Tell him a story.
(b) Have coffee.
(c) Shake his hand.
(d) Kiss him.
2. What does a kiss from a chimney sweep supposedly bring?
(a) Bad health.
(c) New job.
(d) Good luck.
3. What time of day does Tiny return from the hospital to the facility?
(a) In time for breakfast.
(b) Just after lunch.
(c) Just after breakfast.
(d) Around dinner.
4. How are meals announced at the facility?
(a) Farm bell.
(b) P.A. system.
(c) An attendant tells patients personally.
5. When was the last time the narrator spoke to his wife?
(a) A few days ago.
(b) A year ago.
(c) A month or two ago.
(d) A couple of weeks ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the narrator read the short story he mentions?
2. On the drive to the facility after dinner, what do the narrator and his girlfriend drink?
3. What do J.P. and the narrator do at the end of New Year's Eve?
4. What weather condition is mentioned frequently in the story?
5. What is the narrator's first name?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)