|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do J.P. and the narrator drink on the porch on the morning of New Year's Day?
2. What weather condition is mentioned frequently in the story?
3. How many children does the narrator's girlfriend have?
(a) Two sons.
(b) One daughter.
(c) One son.
(d) A son and a daughter.
4. Where does J.P. tell his stories to the narrator?
(a) On a walk.
(b) On the front porch.
(c) On the back porch.
(d) In the dining room.
5. Whose head is described as "too small for the rest of his body"?
(b) The proprietor.
(c) The narrator's landlord.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does J.P. officially become a chimney sweep?
2. What term of endearment does the narrator use for his girlfriend?
3. What phrase does the narrator use for casually talking with someone?
4. What does the teenager say when the narrator and his girlfriend are leaving for the facility?
5. How are meals announced at the facility?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)