|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what do Gabriel and his friends agree?
(a) To get married soon.
(b) Friends are more important than family or women.
(c) To spend more time with their families.
(d) They are best friends.
2. Where does Roberto Regules meet his partners?
(a) On a basketball court.
(b) On the golf course.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At a bar.
3. What causes the boat to capsize?
(a) Norma refuses to allow Ixca to do his job.
(b) Ixca's refusal to take down the sail.
(c) The sail rips off.
(d) There is a hole in the bottom of the boat.
4. How does Betina end up when Jamie is criticized?
(d) In tears.
5. How does Rodrigo Pola react to her response about his father?
(a) He withdraws both socially and from his mother.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is angry and argues with her.
(d) He is relieved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norma want Ixca to tell her?
2. What of Gladys' describe many traditional motifs and scenes from ancient religion?
3. Who is a challenging voice of dissent in Federico's life?
4. What has happened to Ixca's last effort to give his mother a sacrifice?
5. What does Rosenda create?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)