|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did both of Rodrigo's parents fear?
(a) Losing their son.
(b) Being poor.
(c) Being unloved.
(d) Being left alone.
2. What does Norma want Ixca to tell her?
(a) That he wants to marry her.
(b) That her husband loves her.
(c) That he loves her.
(d) That he will give her all his money.
3. What do Manuel and Robles extensively debate?
(a) Private education versus public education.
(b) New laws.
(c) Mexican culture and politics.
(d) What business makes the most money.
4. Who is Manuel Zamacona?
(a) Norma's son.
(b) Norma's young friend.
(c) Norma's brother.
(d) Norma's boss.
5. What of Gladys' describe many traditional motifs and scenes from ancient religion?
(b) A long dream or vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Gabriel and his friends do?
2. Upon what do Gabriel and his friends agree?
3. Who does Beto find in his hotel room?
4. How do Gabriel and his friends behave?
5. What does Rosenda confess?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)