|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what do Gabriel and his friends agree?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) To spend more time with their families.
(c) To get married soon.
(d) Friends are more important than family or women.
2. What does Robles say is the hardest to give up?
(a) His power.
(b) His wife.
(c) His office.
(d) The money.
3. What does Ixca notice about Norma and Robles' conversation at dinner?
(a) Norma assists her husband in the dinner conversation.
(b) Robles does all of the talking.
(c) They do not speak to one another.
(d) They both speak at once.
4. What does Rosenda create?
(a) A new home.
(b) A perfect family.
(c) A job for herself.
(d) A new image of her husband.
5. How had Mercedes been raised?
(a) As a liberal Lutheran.
(b) As a conservative Mormon.
(c) As a strict Catholic.
(d) As a quiet Quaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Beto and his companion do?
2. To where does Mercedes move?
3. How does Rosenda respond when her son asks her whether Gervasio was good to her?
4. Who is Manuel Zamacona?
5. Why does Ixca mysteriously appear in Robles' office?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)