|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manuel find to be misguided?
(a) Moving towards socialism.
(b) Moving towards capitalism blindly.
(c) Not moving towards capitalism.
(d) Blindly moving towards socialism.
2. What do Manuel and Robles extensively debate?
(a) New laws.
(b) Mexican culture and politics.
(c) What business makes the most money.
(d) Private education versus public education.
3. What do Beto and his companion do?
(a) Talk all night long.
(c) Fall asleep.
(d) Make love.
4. Why does Norma finally offer Federico a job?
(a) Her husband tells her to give him a job.
(b) She loves him.
(c) He begs her.
(d) She takes pity on him.
5. What do Gabriel and his friends do?
(a) Drive around.
(b) Sit at home.
(c) Go out on the town.
(d) Go to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Beto find in his hotel room?
2. What does Rodrigo show when he learns his mother is dead?
3. How does Rodrigo pass his time?
4. What has happened to Ixca's last effort to give his mother a sacrifice?
5. What does Ixca notice about Norma and Robles' conversation at dinner?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)