|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gervasio do after remembering this about his companions?
(a) He calls for them.
(b) He gives up their location.
(c) He keeps their secret.
(d) He aks to die alone.
2. About what changes is Robles talking to Ixca?
(a) His desire to help the people.
(b) From the feudal days to the new capitalist ones.
(c) His marriage to Norma.
(d) His favorite food.
3. For what does Rodgrigo's mother long?
(a) Rodrigo to replace his father.
(b) To get rid of Rodrigo.
(c) To remarry.
(d) Her husband to return.
4. What does Norma know, even as a teenager?
(a) She is wealthy.
(b) How to be a good person.
(c) She is not attractive.
(d) How to make men fall for her.
5. What is Rodrigo supposed to be studying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gervasio remember about his companions?
2. To what does Robles compare the intensity and exhilaration he feels with Hortensia?
3. What does Gervasio Pola stage?
4. What does Dona Lorenza impress upon her tiny new grandson, Benjamin?
5. What do the wedding guests do after the wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. About what does Robles think while Ixca and Manuel are speaking?
2. How does Ixca try to help Rodrigo Pola?
3. Describe Teodula.
4. Where does Beto end up on his night out with his friends?
5. What happens when Gervasio reaches the outpost?
6. Describe Bobo's parties.
7. What does Norma vow?
8. How does Zamacona begin his day?
9. What does Norma do after her brush with death?
10. What does Rodrigo wonder about himself?
This section contains 1,089 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)