|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 1, " Betina Regules".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As opposed to Hortensia, what is Norma?
(a) A sun worshipper.
(b) A goddess.
(c) A wonderful woman.
(d) An ugly woman.
2. What has made Norma bold and self-certain?
(a) Her new wealth.
(b) Her love for her husband.
(c) Her brush with death.
(d) Her relationship with Ixca.
3. What does Gervasio do after remembering this about his companions?
(a) He keeps their secret.
(b) He gives up their location.
(c) He calls for them.
(d) He aks to die alone.
4. How does Rodrigo pass his time?
(a) Wondering why he had not come to see his mother sooner.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Inspecting his own face to see what image he projects to the outside world.
(d) Crying for his mother to come back to him.
5. Who is Manuel Zamacona?
(a) Norma's boss.
(b) Norma's son.
(c) Norma's brother.
(d) Norma's young friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Robles compare Norma unfavorably?
2. What is the relationship between Roberto Regules and Pimpenela?
3. How does Robles regard Norma?
4. What do the workers do when they are once again refused food and are laughed at?
5. To where does Mercedes move?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)