|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Section 1, " Betina Regules".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an "eagle without wings"?
(b) Mexico City.
(c) Buenos Aires.
(d) Puerto Vallarta.
2. What is Norma's main fear?
(a) She might bear an ugly child like Robles.
(b) She will never have children.
(c) Robles cannot have children.
(d) Robles will stop loving her.
3. What attracts Betina's attention to Jamie?
(a) His handsome face.
(b) His talent at singing.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His brilliance and bright future.
4. What does Natasha do for Rodrigo?
(a) She pulls him away from the dessert table.
(b) She takes him home.
(c) She sits by him.
(d) She gives him advice.
5. Rodrigo Pola grows bold enough to do what?
(a) Present himself to Pimpenela.
(b) Think about his mother.
(c) Tell Norma he loves her.
(d) Film a movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the last time she sees her family?
2. How is little Jorges made an orphan?
3. What of Gladys' describe many traditional motifs and scenes from ancient religion?
4. How does Rosenda respond when her son asks her whether Gervasio was good to her?
5. What has Gabriel forgotten when giving his mother a food processor?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)