|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 6, "Federico Robles".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dona Lorenza believe about the political and economic shifts?
(a) They are permanent and hopeless.
(b) They are merely temporary.
(c) They will benefit her family.
(d) They are better for Mexico.
2. What does Robles study as a youth for the theological schools?
3. On whom does Norma utterly depend to raise her in the social hierarchy?
(a) Pimpelina de Ovanda.
(b) Federico Robles.
(c) Prince Vampa.
4. In what does Zamacona think a problem consists?
(a) Not truly understanding one's origins.
(b) Not being a nation of one origin.
(c) The middle class not having the right to vote.
(d) The running of the country by thieves and thugs.
5. What does Rodrigo presume to be to cause of Juan Morales' car crash?
(a) Bad brakes.
(b) Icy roads.
(c) Another drunk driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gervasio Pola stage?
2. To whom does Zamacona lecture?
3. What does Robles believe he has earned the right to do?
4. What causes the family to temporarily relocate to New York City and then Paris?
5. What is Norma's main worry?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)