|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 6, "Federico Robles".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gervasio remember about his companions?
(a) They are Federalists.
(b) They wish to die together.
(c) They do not wish to die together.
(d) They ditched him.
2. Why do Prince Vampa, Charlotte Garcia, and Natasha hold the rest of the crowd in disdain?
(a) They are kind and loving, ot which the others cannot make sense.
(b) They are wealthier than anyone else at the party.
(c) They consider themselves the only true heirs of Mexico's noble traditions.
(d) They are rude and belligerent.
3. What does Zamacona think Mexicans must do?
(a) Gain more power in European society.
(b) Create their own originality and beginnings.
(c) Expand upon the middle class.
(d) Look to the past.
4. With what is the narrator now dealing?
(a) Native Mexicans.
(b) Mexico's future.
(c) Mexico City.
(d) Mexico's revolutionary past.
5. To whom does Zamacona lecture?
(a) A class of grade school children.
(b) A crowd of blue collar workers.
(c) The old, wealthy aristocrats.
(d) The younger, eager crowd of writers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norma say about literature?
2. What do the factory owners do to punish the workers who are striking?
3. What causes the family to temporarily relocate to New York City and then Paris?
4. Upon what does Robles reflect?
5. What is the family forced to do?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)