|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 8, "Though I May Prick My Finger".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robles study as a youth for the theological schools?
2. What causes the boat to capsize?
(a) Ixca's refusal to take down the sail.
(b) Norma refuses to allow Ixca to do his job.
(c) There is a hole in the bottom of the boat.
(d) The sail rips off.
3. What do the workers do when they are once again refused food and are laughed at?
(a) Run away.
(b) Stop working.
(c) Attack and burn down the store.
(d) Keep working.
4. What is Robles' plan before the wars begin?
(a) Enter the seminary and become a priest.
(b) Run a daycare center.
(c) Become a teacher.
(d) Join the military.
5. Why does a workers' strike begin?
(a) Their pay is low.
(b) A child dies of overwork.
(c) They are not given food.
(d) They are overworked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Gabriel and his friends do?
2. Where does Robles meet the beautiful, young Mercedes?
3. What happens to the angry workers?
4. What was Robles once?
5. What of Gladys' describe many traditional motifs and scenes from ancient religion?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)