|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 8, "Though I May Prick My Finger".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the factory owners do to punish the workers who are striking?
(a) They kill them.
(b) They taunt them.
(c) They fire them.
(d) They refuse the workers food for weeks.
2. Upon what do Gabriel and his friends agree?
(a) To get married soon.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) Friends are more important than family or women.
(d) To spend more time with their families.
3. What does Robles study as a youth for the theological schools?
4. What does Robles say is the challenge of the era?
(a) Build capital for the nation and protect workers' rights.
(b) Reinstate the draft and mandatory military service.
(c) To create an education reform.
(d) Reinvent the social security system.
5. What do Beto and his companion do?
(b) Fall asleep.
(c) Make love.
(d) Talk all night long.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robles' philosophy?
2. What do the workers do when they are once again refused food and are laughed at?
3. What happens to the angry workers?
4. What do Gabriel and his friends do?
5. What happens when Robles leaves Ixca and Norma alone?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)