|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the townspeople yell at on the street?
(c) Wanda Jo.
2. What is the name of Jessie and Jack's son?
(a) Thomas James.
(b) Thomas John.
(c) Thomas Jerald.
(d) Thomas Jared.
3. Who is Doyle Francis?
(a) The mayor of Holt.
(b) A traveling salesman.
(c) The former manager of the grain elevator.
(d) A high school principal.
4. How old is Jessie?
5. What is Jessie's father's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks into Jessie's apartment in the middle of the night?
2. What do most of the townspeople have in common?
3. Why do the townspeople center their anger about the theft on the bookkeeper?
4. Where does almost everyone in town go to see Jack's new wife?
5. Who makes the decision to not put Charlie on trial?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)