|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What items does Jack buy on credit at Schulte's store?
a) Underwear and socks.
b) A couple of belts.
c) An overcoat.
2. What is the name of Jessie and Jack's second son?
3. To whom do the townspeople direct their anger when Charlie Soames is no longer a viable target?
4. What is the result of Charlie's failed suicide attempt?
a) He is a paraplegic.
b) He has a stroke.
c) He is crippled.
d) He is brain damaged.
5. Where does Jack get a job after he moves out of his mother's house?
This section contains 849 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)