Mid-Book Test (up to Part 1: Chapters 3-5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In what year did Jack's father die?
2. What color is the vehicle in #5?
3. Jack Burdette's crime had to do with _____________________.
a) a lot of money.
b) a suicide.
c) a kidnapping.
d) a murder.
4. Who is the first person to notice the character in #2?
a) Ray Bowen.
b) Ralph Bird.
c) Roger Carp.
d) Richard Blaine.
5. Who is the narrator of the story?
a) Fred Porter.
b) Chick Weber.
c) Pat Arbuckle.
d) Phil Simmons.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
This section contains 956 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)