|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jessie?
2. What does the grain elevator bookkeeper become in town after the news of the theft?
(a) A hero.
(b) A pathetic man.
(c) An outcast.
(d) A religious convert.
3. What is the nickname of Jessie and Jack's second son?
(a) Robin Egg.
4. Where does Pat get a job after college?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A law firm.
(d) His father's newspaper.
5. Toward whom will the townspeople direct their anger?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Jack able to force Jessie and the boys into the car?
2. Why does the prosecutor tell the sheriff that he cannot hold Jack in jail?
3. What is NOT Jack's demeanor when the head of the grain elevator's board visits him in jail?
4. What kind of behavior does Wanda Jo exhibit after she hears the news about Jack?
5. Which pet in the Burdette household is killed?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)