|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saw Jack at the site where his father was killed?
(b) Wanda Jo.
2. Who was the girl who agreed to do all of Jack's homework?
(a) Doris Ann Evans.
(b) Naomi Lee Evans.
(c) Millie Sue Evans.
(d) Wanda Jo Evans.
3. Why is Charlie not tried for the grain elevator theft?
(a) He is insane.
(b) He is retarded.
(c) He is brain damaged.
(d) He is innocent.
4. Who told the person in #46 about Jack's father's accident?
(a) A group of boys.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) A local man.
(d) A sheriff's deputy.
5. What did Jack's father not see until it was too late?
(a) A train coming down the tracks.
(b) A gang of boys in a car.
(c) An intruder.
(d) A semi-trailer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of doing his homework like she did in high school, what does Wanda Jo do for Jack now?
2. What was notable about Jack Burdette's father?
3. What items does Jack buy on credit at Schulte's store?
4. Where does Nora's father live?
5. Jack Burdette's crime had to do with _____________________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)