|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jack and his friends steal from Burcham Scott's house?
(a) A stereo.
(b) A refrigerator.
(c) A gas grill.
(d) A car.
2. What is a quality that Jack possesses?
(a) Musical ability.
(c) Mechanical skills.
(d) Public speaking skills.
3. What was a usual result of Jack's behavior in school?
(a) He had detention almost every day.
(b) He was promoted to the next grade whether or not he was ready.
(c) He was held back from going to the next grade.
(d) He was made to sit in the corner nearly every day.
4. Why is Charlie not tried for the grain elevator theft?
(a) He is brain damaged.
(b) He is innocent.
(c) He is retarded.
(d) He is insane.
5. Where does the sheriff take Jack when he releases him from jail?
(a) Out past the city limits.
(b) To the minister's parsonage.
(c) To his house.
(d) To the grain elevator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment does Jack receive for stealing the item in #65?
2. What is Jessie's father's profession?
3. What does Jack refuse to talk to Pat about?
4. Jack Burdette's crime had to do with _____________________.
5. When do boys in town come to drink beer and play cards in Jack's room?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)