|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jack and his friends steal from Burcham Scott's house?
(a) A refrigerator.
(b) A gas grill.
(c) A car.
(d) A stereo.
2. Where do Pat and Jessie decide to take the boys to avoid seeing Jack?
(a) Nora's father's house in Denver.
(b) A fishing trip in the Bahamas.
(c) A bed & breakfast in California.
(d) A trip into the mountains.
3. On what day of the week does Jessie work?
4. What type of business does the person in #8 own?
(a) Insurance agency.
(b) Grocery store.
(c) Men's clothing shop.
(d) Floral shop.
5. Why does the prosecutor tell the sheriff that he cannot hold Jack in jail?
(a) The statute of limitations on the crime has passed.
(b) He has already been tried for the crime and found innocent.
(c) Someone else confessed to the crime.
(d) Someone has posted his bail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nora go to visit her father for awhile?
2. How does Jessie react to the people in town who try to befriend her?
3. How do the townspeople feel when Charlie does not stand trial?
4. Who is Doyle Francis?
5. Toward whom will the townspeople direct their anger?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)