|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the deputy that the person in #8 speaks to?
(a) Dale Willard.
(b) Dan Eaton.
(c) Doug Miller.
(d) Dave Thompson.
2. What is Pat doing with Jessie and the boys one night when he receives a call from the sheriff?
(a) Getting ready for work.
(b) Taking a nap.
(c) Eating dinner at a restaurant.
(d) Watching a movie at home.
3. What is Jack's only regret about his crime?
(a) Being away from his sons.
(b) He can't ever practice law again.
(c) The money didn't last long enough.
(d) He can't return to work at the grain elevator.
4. What rule for football players did Jack have difficulty following?
(a) A student cannot smoke.
(b) A student has to have passing grades.
(c) A student must volunteer at the soup kitchen.
(d) A student cannot drink alcohol.
5. Where did Pat and his new wife move after graduation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname of Jessie and Jack's second son?
2. Where does Charlie attempt suicide?
3. How many younger siblings does Jessie have?
4. How often is Jessie seen in public with Jack?
5. How does Jessie react to the people in town who try to befriend her?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)