|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Jack discover in high school?
2. What is notable about Jessie's third birth?
(a) The baby is stillborn.
(b) The baby is premature.
(c) She has another boy.
(d) She has twin girls.
3. Who was the girl who agreed to do all of Jack's homework?
(a) Doris Ann Evans.
(b) Millie Sue Evans.
(c) Wanda Jo Evans.
(d) Naomi Lee Evans.
4. What does Jack do after he leaves college?
(a) Marries Wanda Jo.
(b) Takes a Caribbean cruise.
(c) Joins the Army.
(d) Starts his own business.
5. What does the wife of the person in #8 want him to do?
(a) Have the car impounded.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Go to church.
(d) Take her to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were Jack's friends not happy with the arrangements of meeting in Jack's room?
2. What kind of behavior does Wanda Jo exhibit after she hears the news about Jack?
3. What does the sheriff do when he learns that Jack has kidnapped his family?
4. The person in #2 parks the vehicle in front of what establishment?
5. Who was the son of the owner of the town's newspaper?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)