|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie attempt suicide?
(a) He slits his wrist.
(b) He overdoses on drugs.
(c) He shoots himself.
(d) He inhales car exhaust fumes.
2. What does Jack do to Pat at Jessie's apartment?
(a) Hits him with a fireplace poker.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Stabs him.
(d) Ties him up.
3. What color is the vehicle in #5?
4. Who is the first person to notice the character in #2?
(a) Roger Carp.
(b) Ralph Bird.
(c) Richard Blaine.
(d) Ray Bowen.
5. Who photographed the accident site where Jack's father was killed?
(a) Frank Morton.
(b) Pat Arbuckle.
(c) Ed Voiles.
(d) Tim Miller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Charlie's failed suicide attempt?
2. What sport did Jack discover in high school?
3. What message does Jessie publish for the townspeople to read?
4. What does Wanda Jo do in Jack's room when the boys are there?
5. Which pet in the Burdette household is killed?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)