|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack do to Pat at Jessie's apartment?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Stabs him.
(c) Ties him up.
(d) Hits him with a fireplace poker.
2. Where was Jack's father headed when he died?
(b) Hardware store.
3. Who is the bookkeeper at the grain elevator?
(a) Max Harrington.
(b) Charlie Soames.
(c) Steve Marshall.
(d) Jack Vincent.
4. On what day of the week does Jessie work?
5. Jack's room became a meeting place for _____________________.
(a) a Bible study group.
(b) boys in town.
(c) a book club.
(d) a college study group.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Jack been gone from Holt?
2. Who is the author of "Where You Once Belonged"?
3. What does Wanda Jo think is a good sign for her in terms of getting Joe to ask her to marry him?
4. What expensive item does Jack buy on credit at a jewelry store in December of 1976?
5. Where does the sheriff take Jack when he releases him from jail?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)