|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack do after he makes all the credit purchases?
(a) He pays it all in full.
(b) He disappears.
(c) He makes monthly payments.
(d) He returns everything.
2. How does Charlie attempt suicide?
(a) He inhales car exhaust fumes.
(b) He shoots himself.
(c) He overdoses on drugs.
(d) He slits his wrist.
3. What does Wanda Jo do in Jack's room when the boys are there?
(a) Watches TV.
(b) Makes sandwiches.
(c) Serves beer.
(d) Jack's homework.
4. How does Wanda Jo feel when she hears the news about Jack?
(a) She is grateful.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She is depressed.
(d) She is bored.
5. Where does Jack get a job after he moves out of his mother's house?
(a) A movie theater.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A hardware store.
(d) A grain elevator.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do boys in town come to drink beer and play cards in Jack's room?
2. In what year does the story take place?
3. What does Wanda Jo think is a good sign for her in terms of getting Joe to ask her to marry him?
4. Instead of doing his homework like she did in high school, what does Wanda Jo do for Jack now?
5. How did Jack's father die?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)