|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a usual result of Jack's behavior in school?
(a) He was made to sit in the corner nearly every day.
(b) He had detention almost every day.
(c) He was held back from going to the next grade.
(d) He was promoted to the next grade whether or not he was ready.
2. How did Jack's father die?
(a) He was shot.
(b) His car was hit by a train.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He had cancer.
3. What did one of Jack's teachers do out of frustration of having him in her class?
(a) She worked in the office.
(b) She called in sick a lot.
(c) She switched classes.
(d) She resigned.
4. What punishment does Jack receive for stealing the item in #65?
(a) He is expelled.
(b) He has to go home for a semester.
(c) He is kicked off the football team.
(d) He has to pay for the stolen item.
5. Who is the deputy that the person in #8 speaks to?
(a) Doug Miller.
(b) Dave Thompson.
(c) Dan Eaton.
(d) Dale Willard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the girl who agreed to do all of Jack's homework?
2. What is the sheriff doing when he gets a call about Jack Burdette?
3. What did the girl in #28 get in return for doing Jack's homework?
4. Who told the person in #46 about Jack's father's accident?
5. What type of relationship does the girl in #75 want with Jack?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)