|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jack live after he moves out of his mother's house?
(a) A dorm.
(b) A boarding house.
(c) A hotel.
(d) An apartment.
2. What did one of Jack's teachers do out of frustration of having him in her class?
(a) She resigned.
(b) She switched classes.
(c) She called in sick a lot.
(d) She worked in the office.
3. What type of business does the person in #8 own?
(a) Insurance agency.
(b) Men's clothing shop.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Floral shop.
4. What does Jack say is the advice his lawyer gave him?
(a) He should not sign any documents.
(b) He thinks he should plead guilty.
(c) The statute of limitations for his crime has passed.
(d) He needs to keep a low profile.
5. To what city does Wanda Jo eventually move?
(b) Des Moines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jack get a job after he moves out of his mother's house?
2. Who is the character who drives into town at the beginning of the novel?
3. Who pays for Jack's accommodations while he is on his trip?
4. Who was the owner of the town's newspaper?
5. What was a usual result of Jack's behavior in school?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)