|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of business does the person in #8 own?
(a) Insurance agency.
(b) Floral shop.
(c) Men's clothing shop.
(d) Grocery store.
2. Who told the person in #46 about Jack's father's accident?
(a) A local man.
(b) A group of boys.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) A sheriff's deputy.
3. Why were Jack's friends not happy with the arrangements of meeting in Jack's room?
(a) There was a midnight curfew for the house.
(b) The air conditioning was broken.
(c) They weren't allowed to smoke in the house.
(d) There was no way to chill the beer.
4. What was a usual result of Jack's behavior in school?
(a) He was promoted to the next grade whether or not he was ready.
(b) He had detention almost every day.
(c) He was made to sit in the corner nearly every day.
(d) He was held back from going to the next grade.
5. In school, no teacher would agree to have Jack in her class for more than ____________________.
(a) a year.
(b) a day.
(c) a week.
(d) a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is the college in #60 located?
2. What is a quality that Jack possesses?
3. What college do Jack and Pat attend?
4. Jack's mother was a/an _________________ woman.
5. How long had Jack worked at his job before getting a promotion?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)