|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jack behave in school?
(a) He was shy.
(b) He was a distraction.
(c) He was attentive.
(d) He was well behaved.
2. Who was the son of the owner of the town's newspaper?
(a) Peter Arbuckle.
(b) Paul Arbuckle.
(c) Pat Arbuckle.
(d) Phil Arbuckle.
3. Who is the deputy that the person in #8 speaks to?
(a) Dave Thompson.
(b) Doug Miller.
(c) Dale Willard.
(d) Dan Eaton.
4. The person in #2 parks the vehicle in front of what establishment?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) A tavern.
(d) A church.
5. Jack's father was a/an ____________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the novel take place?
2. Why did Jack become a hero in Holt?
3. What does Jack say is the advice his lawyer gave him?
4. In school, no teacher would agree to have Jack in her class for more than ____________________.
5. Who is the author of "Where You Once Belonged"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)