|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the owner of the town's newspaper?
(a) Mr. Arbuckle.
(b) Mr. Armstrong.
(c) Mr. Arbogast.
(d) Mr. Archer.
2. What rule for football players did Jack have difficulty following?
(a) A student has to have passing grades.
(b) A student must volunteer at the soup kitchen.
(c) A student cannot smoke.
(d) A student cannot drink alcohol.
3. Why did Jack become a hero in Holt?
(a) He intervened in a robbery attempt.
(b) He rescued an old woman from a burning building.
(c) He was a good football player.
(d) He did CPR on an accident victim.
4. What was a usual result of Jack's behavior in school?
(a) He was made to sit in the corner nearly every day.
(b) He was promoted to the next grade whether or not he was ready.
(c) He was held back from going to the next grade.
(d) He had detention almost every day.
5. Where does the sheriff hit Jack?
(a) The back of his head.
(b) The back.
(c) The stomach.
(d) The forehead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the vehicle in #5?
2. What type of business does the person in #8 own?
3. Which of the following does NOT describe Jack as a student?
4. The person in #2 parks the vehicle in front of what establishment?
5. What type of vehicle does the person in #2 drive?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)