|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie not tried for the grain elevator theft?
(a) He is insane.
(b) He is retarded.
(c) He is innocent.
(d) He is brain damaged.
2. How does Jessie react to the people in town who try to befriend her?
(a) She chooses a few friends.
(b) She rebuffs them.
(c) She embraces all of them.
(d) She is tentative toward them.
3. In what year did Jack's father die?
4. Which of the following best describes Jack?
5. What makes Jessie's job difficult for her?
(a) She is getting migraine headaches.
(b) She can't find a babysitter for her kids.
(c) She is in the late stages of pregnancy.
(d) She doesn't have a car to drive there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of business does the person in #8 own?
2. What is the name of the town's newspaper?
3. Who saw Jack at the site where his father was killed?
4. What college do Jack and Pat attend?
5. How did Jack behave in school?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)