|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the girl who agreed to do all of Jack's homework?
(a) Doris Ann Evans.
(b) Wanda Jo Evans.
(c) Naomi Lee Evans.
(d) Millie Sue Evans.
2. Jack's mother was a/an _________________ woman.
3. To what job is Jack promoted?
(a) Manager of the real estate office.
(b) Manager of the grain elevator.
(c) Head mechanic.
(d) Buyer at the men's store.
4. What rule for football players did Jack have difficulty following?
(a) A student must volunteer at the soup kitchen.
(b) A student cannot smoke.
(c) A student has to have passing grades.
(d) A student cannot drink alcohol.
5. Jack's father was a/an ____________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jack's father die?
2. What was notable about Jack Burdette's father?
3. Why did Jack become a hero in Holt?
4. Where does the sheriff hit Jack?
5. What was a usual result of Jack's behavior in school?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)