|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the deputy that the person in #8 speaks to?
(a) Doug Miller.
(b) Dave Thompson.
(c) Dale Willard.
(d) Dan Eaton.
2. To what city does Wanda Jo eventually move?
(d) Des Moines.
3. Jack's father was a/an ____________________.
4. What is the sheriff doing when he gets a call about Jack Burdette?
(a) Mowing the lawn.
(b) Coaching Little League.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Taking a nap.
5. Jack Burdette's crime had to do with _____________________.
(a) a lot of money.
(b) a kidnapping.
(c) a murder.
(d) a suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many younger siblings does Jessie have?
2. What does Pat especially enjoy during his early days at college?
3. What is the profession of the father of the girl in #68?
4. Who saw Jack at the site where his father was killed?
5. How does Wanda Jo feel when she hears the news about Jack?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)