|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Jack's father headed when he died?
(b) Hardware store.
2. What does the wife of the person in #8 want him to do?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Take her to dinner.
(c) Go to church.
(d) Have the car impounded.
3. How much money have Jack and the bookkeeper managed to steal from the grain elevator over the years?
4. What college do Jack and Pat attend?
(a) The Ohio State University.
(b) Duke University.
(c) University of Colorado.
(d) Stanford University.
5. What does Wanda Jo think is a good sign for her in terms of getting Joe to ask her to marry him?
(a) He gets a promotion at work.
(b) He has been talking to a realtor about buying a house.
(c) He is talking about settling down.
(d) He says he would like to have children one day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was notable about Jack Burdette's father?
2. What does Pat especially enjoy during his early days at college?
3. What is the general feeling in town regarding the grain elevator theft?
4. What major decision does Wanda Jo make regarding Jack?
5. In what city is the college in #60 located?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)