Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. Who does the unnamed man in Chapter 1 notice fighting as he walks home?
2. What type of dog is being attacked by the other dogs in Chapter 1?
3. What does the unnamed man in Chapter 1 conclude about the dog after noticing his paws are worn?
4. Which of the following is NOT an attribute that the unnamed man in Chapter 1 notices when examining the dog?
5. Which of the following is NOT a way that the unnamed man in Chapter 1 helps the dog?
6. How does the dog in Chapter 1 show the unnamed man he is feeling better?
7. Where does the unnamed man assume the dog in Chapter 1 lives?
This section contains 2,554 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)