|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Billy when he tries to join in with the activity the children at the playground in Tahlequah are participating in?
(a) He gets caught on the pipe.
(b) He is too frightened to slide down.
(c) He splatters on to the ground.
(d) The children laugh at him.
2. How does Billy's overwhelming desire for hound puppies affect him physically?
(a) He is unable to complete his chores.
(b) He loses his appetite.
(c) He stops speaking.
(d) He becomes angry and violent.
3. Where does Billy camp with the puppies in Chapter 5?
(a) In an abandoned building.
(b) In the woods.
(c) Just outside of Tahlequah,
(d) In a cave.
4. What does Billy trap in his new hunting traps in Chapter 2?
(b) Several raccoons.
(c) A deer.
(d) Samie, the pet cat.
5. Which of the following is NOT something Billy's grandfather agrees to do to help the boy purchase the puppies?
(a) Keep Billy's plan to purchase the puppies a secret.
(b) Place the order for the dogs.
(c) Contact the kennel to make sure they are still in business.
(d) Lend Billy the money to purchase the puppies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Billy's grandfather react when Billy shows him the money he has saved?
2. Why does Billy's mother punish him in Chapter 7?
3. What happens to Dan when he and the raccoon fight?
4. What does Billy's mother think has happened to him when he comes home yelling after visiting the traps in Chapter 7?
5. What does Billy notice about the size of the puppies in Chapter 5?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)