|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Billy characterize Tahlequah when talking with his father in Chapter 6?
(a) As exciting.
(b) As confusing.
(c) As wonderful.
(d) As unpleasant.
2. Which of the following phrases does NOT characterize Little Ann?
(a) Mama's helper.
(b) Sweet and loving.
(c) Extremely intelligent.
(d) Old Dan's protector.
3. What does Billy's grandfather tell him that raccoons cannot resist?
(a) Shiny objects.
(d) Fallen logs.
4. What does Old Dan do when Little Ann cuts her paw?
(a) He leaves her to be cared for by Billy's sisters.
(b) He nurses her back to health.
(c) He stays with her rather than going hunting alone with Billy.
(d) He fights the animal who hurt Little Ann.
5. How much money does Billy need to earn to purchase two hound puppies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fear must Billy help the puppies overcome?
2. What does Billy use as a piggy bank?
3. Where does Billy camp with the puppies in Chapter 5?
4. What does Billy notice about the size of the puppies in Chapter 5?
5. How does Billy react in Chapter 6 when he discovers his mother's concern for his absence?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)