|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many traps does Billy set up near the river in Chapter 7?
2. How much money does Billy need to earn to purchase two hound puppies?
3. What does Billy like to do for fun in Chapter 2?
(a) Tease his sisters.
(c) Track raccoons.
(d) Raise puppies.
4. What item does Billy need to train the dogs as trackers?
(b) A whistle.
(c) A coon skin.
(d) A raccoon.
5. What does the unnamed man in Chapter 1 conclude about the dog after noticing his paws are worn?
(a) He has traveled a long way.
(b) He has been abused.
(c) He has been taken hunting many times.
(d) He has walked through the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy notice about the size of the puppies in Chapter 5?
2. Why does Billy choose the particular names for the puppies that he does?
3. Where will Billy need to pick up his puppies?
4. What secret does Billy's grandfather keep for him?
5. What does Billy tell his mother is the reason why he was able to get the puppies?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)