|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the unnamed man in Chapter 1 notice fighting as he walks home?
(c) Two boys.
(d) A man and a woman.
2. What does the Tahlequah marshal give Billy before he leaves Tahlequah?
(a) A soda.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(d) A ride to the main road.
3. What happens to Billy when he tries to join in with the activity the children at the playground in Tahlequah are participating in?
(a) The children laugh at him.
(b) He splatters on to the ground.
(c) He is too frightened to slide down.
(d) He gets caught on the pipe.
4. How does the dog in Chapter 1 show the unnamed man he is feeling better?
(a) He licks him.
(b) He leaves to walk back home.
(c) He makes himself at home in the man's house.
(d) He eats a large amount of food.
5. What does Billy observe the boys at the playground in Tahlequah doing that he wants to try for himself?
(a) Swinging on the swings.
(b) Playing ball.
(d) Sliding down a pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Billy first react when he sees the puppies?
2. Where will Billy need to pick up his puppies?
3. What secret does Billy's grandfather keep for him?
4. How much money does Billy need to earn to purchase two hound puppies?
5. How does Billy plan on paying his grandfather for the bag of candy he gets from his store?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)