|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy's grandfather tell him that raccoons cannot resist?
(a) Shiny objects.
(c) Fallen logs.
2. What happens to Billy when he tries to join in with the activity the children at the playground in Tahlequah are participating in?
(a) He gets caught on the pipe.
(b) The children laugh at him.
(c) He splatters on to the ground.
(d) He is too frightened to slide down.
3. What does Billy decide to name the puppies?
(a) Daniel and Annabelle.
(b) Dan and Ann.
(c) Billy and Megan.
(d) Boy and Girl.
4. Which of the following words best characterizes Billy's reaction to the Tahlequah townspeople's comments about his appearance?
5. Why does the general store owner offer Billy a pair of shoes?
(a) His shoes are torn.
(b) He knows Billy cannot afford new shoes.
(c) His shoes are wet from his walk.
(d) He is barefooted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the children at the playground in Tahlequah make fun of Billy?
2. Which of the following is NOT a realization Billy comes to upon returning home with the puppies?
3. What impresses the Tahlequah marshal about Billy?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Billy's grandfather agrees to do to help the boy purchase the puppies?
5. What does Billy use to make collars for the puppies?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)