|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy like to do for fun in Chapter 2?
(b) Tease his sisters.
(c) Raise puppies.
(d) Track raccoons.
2. What is significant about what Billy finds at the campsite?
(a) It contains valuable hunting tips.
(b) It is outdated.
(c) It contains an ad for hound puppies.
(d) It contains an article about hound puppies.
3. What does Billy's grandfather tell him that raccoons cannot resist?
(b) Fallen logs.
(d) Shiny objects.
4. What information does Billy's father give him in Chapter 6 about town life that surprises Billy?
(a) His father grew up in a town like Tahlequah.
(b) He intends to move the family to town at some point in the future.
(c) He intends to move to town to open a store.
(d) His father has never been into a town.
5. Why do the children at the playground in Tahlequah make fun of Billy?
(a) He is not attending school.
(b) His hair needs to be cut.
(c) They can tell he lives in another state.
(d) They say he looks like a hillbilly because he is not wearing shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What compromise is Billy willing to make because of his parents' financial difficulties?
2. Why does Billy choose the particular names for the puppies that he does?
3. What does Billy find at the abandoned campsite?
4. Upon bringing them home, where does Billy intend for the puppies to sleep?
5. Which of the following is NOT a way Billy earns money for the puppies?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)