|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What breed of dog does Billy's father offer to get for him?
(a) A Coon Hound.
(b) A Redbone Hound.
(c) A Labrador Retriever.
(d) A Collie.
2. What does Billy find at the abandoned campsite?
(a) A hound puppy.
(c) An old tent.
(d) A sportsman's magazine.
3. Where does Billy camp with the puppies in Chapter 5?
(a) In the woods.
(b) Just outside of Tahlequah,
(c) In a cave.
(d) In an abandoned building.
4. How does Billy characterize the female puppy in Chapter 5?
(a) As docile.
(b) As smart.
(c) As courageous.
(d) As weak.
5. How does Billy react to the town of Tahlequah?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is frightened.
(d) He is overwhelmed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Billy's family live when he is ten?
2. What does the Tahlequah schoolboy do that leads Billy to hit him in Chapter 5?
3. How does Billy first react when he sees the puppies?
4. How does the dog in Chapter 1 show the unnamed man he is feeling better?
5. Why does Billy become concerned when the Tahlequah marshal breaks up the fight?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)