|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Billy bring to Tahlequah to carry the puppies home in?
(a) A wagon.
(b) A backpack.
(c) A gunny sack.
(d) A box.
2. How does Billy react to the town of Tahlequah?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is frightened.
(d) He is overwhelmed.
3. What does Billy seemingly randomly ask his family that shocks and entertains them in Chapter 4?
(a) For a haircut.
(b) When he can get his puppies.
(c) How far it is to Kentucky.
(d) For a ride to Kentucky.
4. What impresses the Tahlequah marshal about Billy?
(a) His interest in hunting.
(b) His self-assured attitude.
(c) His willingness to work hard to purchase the puppies.
(d) His willingness to stick up for his puppies.
5. What does Billy see for the first time in the general store window in Chapter 4?
(a) A buggy.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A double-barreled gun.
(d) His puppies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Billy camp with the puppies in Chapter 5?
2. How does Billy help his father in Chapter 3?
3. Why do the children at the playground in Tahlequah make fun of Billy?
4. What happens to Billy when he tries to join in with the activity the children at the playground in Tahlequah are participating in?
5. What does Billy like to do for fun in Chapter 2?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)