|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Billy when he tries to join in with the activity the children at the playground in Tahlequah are participating in?
(a) He is too frightened to slide down.
(b) He gets caught on the pipe.
(c) He splatters on to the ground.
(d) The children laugh at him.
2. How much is Billy able to earn per coonskin?
(a) Up to $10.
(b) Up to $100.
(d) Exactly $10.
3. Where does Billy's family live when he is ten?
(a) In the Appalachian Mountains.
(b) In the Ozark Mountains.
(c) In Texas.
(d) In Idaho.
4. What is significant about what Billy finds at the campsite?
(a) It is outdated.
(b) It contains an article about hound puppies.
(c) It contains an ad for hound puppies.
(d) It contains valuable hunting tips.
5. What does Billy's grandfather tell him that raccoons cannot resist?
(a) Shiny objects.
(b) Fallen logs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy tell his mother is the reason why he was able to get the puppies?
2. What does Billy trap in his new hunting traps in Chapter 2?
3. How does the group find Old Dan in Chapter 17?
4. What does Old Dan do when Little Ann cuts her paw?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Billy's grandfather agrees to do to help the boy purchase the puppies?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)