|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Billy's father discover he had traveled to Tahlequah to pick up the puppies?
(a) He talked to Billy's grandfather.
(b) He was unaware of Billy's travels until the boy returned home.
(c) He received a phone call from the Tahlequah depot stationmaster.
(d) He received a letter from the Tahlequah deport stationmaster.
2. How does Billy characterize Tahlequah when talking with his father in Chapter 6?
(a) As unpleasant.
(b) As exciting.
(c) As confusing.
(d) As wonderful.
3. What is significant about what Billy finds at the campsite?
(a) It is outdated.
(b) It contains valuable hunting tips.
(c) It contains an article about hound puppies.
(d) It contains an ad for hound puppies.
4. How does Billy characterize the female puppy in Chapter 5?
(a) As smart.
(b) As courageous.
(c) As docile.
(d) As weak.
5. Which of the following is NOT a realization Billy comes to upon returning home with the puppies?
(a) His parents were not concerned when he was gone.
(b) His home is a peaceful place.
(c) His family's home is clean and neat.
(d) His parents truly love him.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the age of ten, what does Billy desperately want to have?
2. What does Billy find at the abandoned campsite?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the items Billy purchases with his final $10 in Chapter 4?
4. What breed of dog does Billy's father offer to get for him?
5. What did Billy bring to Tahlequah to carry the puppies home in?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)