|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about what Billy finds at the campsite?
(a) It contains valuable hunting tips.
(b) It is outdated.
(c) It contains an article about hound puppies.
(d) It contains an ad for hound puppies.
2. What does Billy like to do for fun in Chapter 2?
(a) Track raccoons.
(b) Raise puppies.
(c) Tease his sisters.
3. What does Billy trap in his new hunting traps in Chapter 2?
(a) Samie, the pet cat.
(c) A deer.
(d) Several raccoons.
4. Where will Billy need to pick up his puppies?
(a) At his grandfather's store.
(b) At a depot in Kentucky.
(c) At the kennel he ordered them from.
(d) At a depot in Oklahoma.
5. What does Billy do with the bag of candy from his grandfather's store?
(a) Shares it with his sisters.
(b) Hides it from his sisters.
(c) Eats it on the way home.
(d) Shares it with his entire family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy's father give him to help him cope with not getting hound puppies?
2. What happens to Billy when he tries to join in with the activity the children at the playground in Tahlequah are participating in?
3. How does Billy plan on paying his grandfather for the bag of candy he gets from his store?
4. What does Billy tell his mother is the reason why he was able to get the puppies?
5. Why does Billy run away from home?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)