|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Billy react to the town of Tahlequah?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is overwhelmed.
(c) He is frightened.
(d) He is excited.
2. Where do Billy and the puppies stop to rest on their journey home from Tahlequah?
(a) At his grandfather's store.
(b) The abandoned campsite where he found the magazine.
(c) Alongside the river.
(d) In a town outside of the Ozark Mountains.
3. What does Billy's father give him to help him cope with not getting hound puppies?
(a) A collie puppy.
(b) A coonskin hat.
(c) A kitten.
4. What does Billy like to do for fun in Chapter 2?
(b) Tease his sisters.
(c) Track raccoons.
(d) Raise puppies.
5. What does Billy decide to name the puppies?
(a) Boy and Girl.
(b) Billy and Megan.
(c) Daniel and Annabelle.
(d) Dan and Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Billy's family live when he is ten?
2. How does Billy help his father in Chapter 3?
3. What breed of dog does Billy's father offer to get for him?
4. How did Billy's father discover he had traveled to Tahlequah to pick up the puppies?
5. What does the Tahlequah marshal give Billy before he leaves Tahlequah?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)