|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Billy need to pick up his puppies?
(a) At the kennel he ordered them from.
(b) At a depot in Kentucky.
(c) At a depot in Oklahoma.
(d) At his grandfather's store.
2. Where does Billy camp with the puppies in Chapter 5?
(a) Just outside of Tahlequah,
(b) In the woods.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In an abandoned building.
3. What does Billy decide to name the puppies?
(a) Dan and Ann.
(b) Boy and Girl.
(c) Billy and Megan.
(d) Daniel and Annabelle.
4. Why does Billy decide to walk to Tahlequah?
(a) He doesn't have the heart to tell his father about the puppies.
(b) He doesn't want to inconvenience his grandfather.
(c) He cannot stand to wait a week to pick up the puppies.
(d) He wants to inspect the puppies.
5. Why does Billy become concerned when the Tahlequah marshal breaks up the fight?
(a) He is afraid the marshal will confiscate the puppies.
(b) He thinks the marshal will also hit him.
(c) He thinks the marshal will arrest him.
(d) He is afraid the marshal will put him in jail for fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret does Billy's grandfather keep for him?
2. What does Billy use as a piggy bank?
3. Upon bringing them home, where does Billy intend for the puppies to sleep?
4. What does Billy use to make collars for the puppies?
5. What happens to Billy when he tries to join in with the activity the children at the playground in Tahlequah are participating in?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)