|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy find at the abandoned campsite?
(a) A sportsman's magazine.
(b) A hound puppy.
(c) An old tent.
2. What is significant about what Billy finds at the campsite?
(a) It contains an ad for hound puppies.
(b) It contains an article about hound puppies.
(c) It is outdated.
(d) It contains valuable hunting tips.
3. Why does Old Dan leave Billy's home during the night in Chapter 9?
(a) To return to the tree where the coon is.
(b) To swim in the river.
(c) To find Little Ann.
(d) To track another coon.
4. What fear must Billy help the puppies overcome?
(a) A fear of dark places.
(b) A fear of water.
(c) A fear of trees.
(d) A fear of raccoons.
5. How long does it take Billy to catch his first raccoon in the traps?
(a) One day.
(b) More than a month.
(c) Exactly one week.
(d) More than a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Billy bring to Tahlequah to carry the puppies home in?
2. Why does Billy visit his grandfather's store on the day he encounters the Pritchard boys?
3. Who helps Billy train the puppies?
4. How many traps does Billy set up near the river in Chapter 7?
5. What does Billy discover about the dogs when he wakes in the morning in Chapter 9?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)