|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Tahlequah schoolboy do that leads Billy to hit him in Chapter 5?
(a) The boy makes fun of Billy's appearance.
(b) The boy pulls the ears of one of the puppies.
(c) The boy tries to steal the puppies.
(d) The boy steps on Billy's bare foot with his cowboy boot.
2. How does Billy react when the women in Tahlequah criticize him while walking through town with his puppies?
(a) He gets into a fight with the women.
(b) He makes fun of the feathers in their hats.
(c) He begins crying.
(d) He ignores their comments.
3. How long does it take Billy to catch his first raccoon in the traps?
(a) Exactly one week.
(b) More than a week.
(c) One day.
(d) More than a month.
4. Where does Billy camp with the puppies in Chapter 5?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In a cave.
(c) Just outside of Tahlequah,
(d) In an abandoned building.
5. What does Billy find at the abandoned campsite?
(a) An old tent.
(b) A hound puppy.
(d) A sportsman's magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Billy's grandfather believe the price of coonskins will increase?
2. Why does Billy apologize to the sycamore tree?
3. What fear must Billy help the puppies overcome?
4. What secret does Billy's grandfather keep for him?
5. Why does Billy become concerned when the Tahlequah marshal breaks up the fight?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)