|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the other hunters tease Billy about when they talk at his grandfather's store?
(a) The size of his dogs.
(b) His age.
(c) His obsession with hunting.
(d) That one of his dogs is female.
2. What happens to Old Dan when he follows a raccoon under water during a hunt?
(a) He nearly drowns because he cannot swim well.
(b) He becomes caught in a muskrat den.
(c) He becomes caught in a beaver dam.
(d) He demonstrates his strength and bravery.
3. Where does Billy camp with the puppies in Chapter 5?
(a) Just outside of Tahlequah,
(b) In a cave.
(c) In an abandoned building.
(d) In the woods.
4. Which night does Billy draw to hunt in the contest?
(a) The last night.
(b) The first night.
(c) The fourth night.
(d) The third night.
5. What does Billy notice about the size of the puppies in Chapter 5?
(a) The female dog is larger than the male dog.
(b) Both of the dogs are smaller than he expected.
(c) Both dogs are larger than he expected.
(d) The male dog is larger than the female dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy do each morning when he returns home from hunting?
2. How does Billy first react when he sees the puppies?
3. How much is Billy able to earn per coonskin?
4. What does Billy do with the money he earns from hunting?
5. What does Mama make out of Billy's first coonskin?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)