|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Billy react when the women in Tahlequah criticize him while walking through town with his puppies?
(a) He makes fun of the feathers in their hats.
(b) He ignores their comments.
(c) He begins crying.
(d) He gets into a fight with the women.
2. What does the Tahlequah marshal give Billy before he leaves Tahlequah?
(a) A soda.
(b) A ride to the main road.
(c) A pair of shoes.
3. Which night does Billy draw to hunt in the contest?
(a) The last night.
(b) The fourth night.
(c) The first night.
(d) The third night.
4. Which of the following phrases does NOT characterize Little Ann?
(a) Extremely intelligent.
(b) Mama's helper.
(c) Sweet and loving.
(d) Old Dan's protector.
5. What does Old Dan do when Little Ann cuts her paw?
(a) He stays with her rather than going hunting alone with Billy.
(b) He leaves her to be cared for by Billy's sisters.
(c) He fights the animal who hurt Little Ann.
(d) He nurses her back to health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy do to prevent Old Dan from entering the hollow tree again?
2. Why does Old Dan run up a hollow tree during a hunt?
3. What happens to Old Dan when he follows a raccoon under water during a hunt?
4. How does Billy prepare Little Ann for the beauty contest?
5. Where does Billy camp with the puppies in Chapter 5?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)