|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impresses the Tahlequah marshal about Billy?
(a) His interest in hunting.
(b) His willingness to stick up for his puppies.
(c) His self-assured attitude.
(d) His willingness to work hard to purchase the puppies.
2. How does Billy characterize the female puppy in Chapter 5?
(a) As smart.
(b) As courageous.
(c) As weak.
(d) As docile.
3. What does Billy do with the money he earns from hunting?
(a) He spends it on hunting supplies.
(b) He pays off his debts to his grandfather.
(c) He gives it to his mother.
(d) He gives it to his father.
4. How much is Billy able to earn per coonskin?
(a) Exactly $10.
(c) Up to $10.
(d) Up to $100.
5. How does Billy react when the women in Tahlequah criticize him while walking through town with his puppies?
(a) He begins crying.
(b) He makes fun of the feathers in their hats.
(c) He ignores their comments.
(d) He gets into a fight with the women.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Billy prepare Little Ann for the beauty contest?
2. Which of the following phrases does NOT characterize Old Dan?
3. Which night does Billy draw to hunt in the contest?
4. What does Old Dan do when Little Ann cuts her paw?
5. What do the other hunters tease Billy about when they talk at his grandfather's store?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)