|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Tahlequah marshal give Billy before he leaves Tahlequah?
(a) A pair of shoes.
(b) A soda.
(d) A ride to the main road.
2. What surprises Billy's grandfather about Little Ann and Old Dan's relationship?
(a) They are not competitive.
(b) They compliment each other well.
(c) They are like a mother and child.
(d) They share everything.
3. How does Billy react when the women in Tahlequah criticize him while walking through town with his puppies?
(a) He gets into a fight with the women.
(b) He ignores their comments.
(c) He makes fun of the feathers in their hats.
(d) He begins crying.
4. What does Billy notice about the size of the puppies in Chapter 5?
(a) The female dog is larger than the male dog.
(b) Both of the dogs are smaller than he expected.
(c) The male dog is larger than the female dog.
(d) Both dogs are larger than he expected.
5. Why does Old Dan run up a hollow tree during a hunt?
(a) To chase a raccoon that is in the tree.
(b) To get a better view of the raccoon running away.
(c) To chase Little Ann.
(d) To follow the scent of a raccoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Billy prepare Little Ann for the beauty contest?
2. Why does Billy try to get the dogs to stay at home when he takes hides to his grandfather's store?
3. What does Mama make out of Billy's first coonskin?
4. What does Billy do to prevent Old Dan from entering the hollow tree again?
5. How does the boy dog demonstrate his courage in this chapter?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)