Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Goldie take when she leaves the Luther's house?
2. Why is Mary Call upset with Romey in Chapter 12?
3. Who continues to talk about visiting the Luther house and attempts to in Chapter 9?
4. What does Mary pretend to need to buy more of at the store in Chapter 9?
5. What kind of weather is happening when Mary Call and Romey refuse the ride home from school in Chapter 9?
Compare and contrast the relationship between Mary Call and Romey compared to Mary's relationship with the other children in the family. Be sure to give specific examples of tension/stress or moments of tenderness between Romey and Mary Call.
What does it mean for the family when the roof collapses in Chapter 10? Who takes the damage the hardest and what is most frustrating to Mary Call at that point in their life?
Compare and contrast the attitudes of Mr. Connell with Mrs. Connell to the Luthers. Be sure to mention Mrs. Connell's masked intentions.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)