Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Goldie take when she leaves the Luther's house?
2. Why is Mary Call upset with Romey in Chapter 12?
3. Who continues to talk about visiting the Luther house and attempts to in Chapter 9?
4. What does Mary pretend to need to buy more of at the store in Chapter 9?
5. What kind of weather is happening when Mary Call and Romey refuse the ride home from school in Chapter 9?
Essay Topic 1
Describe two examples of Mary Call's major decisions in the book that affect the entire family but are made entirely on her own.
Essay Topic 2
What is the meaning of the car for the Luther family and how does it lead to a break down in Mary Call's emotions?
Essay Topic 3
What does it mean for the family when the roof collapses in Chapter 10? Who takes the damage the hardest and what is most frustrating to Mary Call at that point in their life?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)