Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Goldie take when she leaves the Luther's house?
2. Why is Mary Call upset with Romey in Chapter 12?
3. Who continues to talk about visiting the Luther house and attempts to in Chapter 9?
4. What does Mary pretend to need to buy more of at the store in Chapter 9?
5. What kind of weather is happening when Mary Call and Romey refuse the ride home from school in Chapter 9?
Compare and contrast the relationship between Mary Call and Romey compared to Mary's relationship with the other children in the family. Be sure to give specific examples of tension/stress or moments of tenderness between Romey and Mary Call.
In Chapter One, describe what the scene with the traveler and Mary Call's contrasting comments about the land the Luther family lives on illustrates.
How is Roy Luther an example of the price of pride? What does it mean in relation to Kiser's warning about the price of freedom?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)