Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 8)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why is Mary putting off the trip to the store?
2. Who talks violently about Kiser Pease?
3. When Mary Call sees a figure outside one night, who does she think it is?
4. What does Mary Call tell the children about Kiser Pease's warning?
5. What is the name of Cosby Luther's book that Mary Call goes to find in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How is Roy Luther's refusal to see a doctor indicative of...
This section contains 936 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)