Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Goldie take when she leaves the Luther's house?
(a) The cow.
(b) The keys to the car.
2. Why is Mary Call upset with Romey in Chapter 12?
(a) He yelled at her.
(b) He ate too much food.
(c) He cried.
(d) Because he was going to beg to Kiser.
3. Who continues to talk about visiting the Luther house and attempts to in Chapter 9?
(a) Mr. Connell.
(b) Kiser Pease.
(c) Mrs. Connell.
(d) Ima Dean.
4. What does Mary pretend to need to buy more of at the store in Chapter 9?
(c) Razors for her father.
5. What kind of weather is happening when Mary Call and Romey refuse the ride home from school in Chapter 9?
(a) It's raining.
(b) It's snowing.
(c) It's sunny.
(d) It's hailing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sign does the family put up outside the house in Chapter 9?
2. Why does Mary Call lock the door?
3. Who is sent to crash the alone time between Kiser and Devola?
4. Who wants Goldie Pease to go over to the Luther's and talk to Roy?
5. Who does not like the new arrangement after Devola and Kiser are married?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)