|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants Goldie Pease to go over to the Luther's and talk to Roy?
(a) Kiser Pease.
(b) The doctor.
(c) Mr. Connell.
(d) Mrs. Connell.
2. When does the weather change in Chapter 10?
(a) At the end of November.
(b) At the end of October.
(c) At the beginning of October.
(d) In December.
3. Who is making roping for holiday decorations?
(a) Ima Dean.
(b) Just Romey.
(c) Romey and Mary Call.
(d) Just Mary Call.
4. Who is Kiser angry with?
(a) Mary Call.
(c) Roy Luther.
5. What is Goldie Pease astonished to hear in Chapter 11 when she visits the house?
(a) That Roy Luther is dead.
(b) That Devola might marry Kiser.
(c) That the Luthers do wildcrafting.
(d) That the Luthers now own the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sign does the family put up outside the house in Chapter 9?
2. Whose shoes have given out due to the rough trails?
3. What still angers Mary Call about Kiser Pease in Chapter 12?
4. Who is sharing a room with a cow?
5. Where does Mary Call look for a cave?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)