|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kiser angry with?
(b) Mary Call.
(c) Roy Luther.
2. Who talks violently about Kiser Pease?
(a) Mary Call.
(c) Ima Dean.
3. When Romey and Mary Call return to the house, what do they see outside in Chapter 9?
(a) A bear.
(b) A car with Georgia license plates.
(c) A "mad dog" sign.
(d) A car with Texas license plates.
4. What is Goldie Pease astonished to hear in Chapter 11 when she visits the house?
(a) That the Luthers now own the house.
(b) That Roy Luther is dead.
(c) That the Luthers do wildcrafting.
(d) That Devola might marry Kiser.
5. Who does the bear skin belong to?
(b) Mr. Connell.
(c) Kiser Pease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Kiser Pease in Chapter 7?
2. Who decides to marry Kiser Pease in Chapter 12?
3. What is Kiser like when Mary Call sees him at the hospital?
4. Who does the family think has forgotten them?
5. Why is Kiser angry with this person?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)