Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who stops at the Luther's house at the beginning of the novel for water?
2. What do the two sisters do for money in the beginning of Chapter 1?
Gather witch hazel.
3. Who is the oldest sister in the Luther family?
4. Who is the Luther family's neighbor?
5. Who has a witch's keyhole in his chimney?
6. What does having a witch's keyhole mean, according to the novel?
That you are superstitious and uneducated.
7. Which character is on their deathbed?
8. Who died years before the novel begins?
Mary Call's mother.
This section contains 4,257 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)