|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plans to visit Roy Luther in Chapter 5?
(a) Both Mr. and Mrs. Connell.
(b) Mrs. Connell.
(c) The stock boy.
(d) Mr. Connell.
2. What do the Luthers discover about wildcrafting?
(a) It is harder than they thought.
(b) They are really bad at it.
(c) It is easier than they thought.
(d) They are really good at it.
3. Mr. Connell is looking for people to do what in November and December?
(a) Make roping.
(b) Clean the store.
(c) Bring in wildcrafting items.
(d) Work at the store.
4. What is one of the themes throughout the novel?
5. Who is happy to see the Luthers when they register for school?
(a) Ima Dean.
(b) Kiser Pease.
(c) The other students.
(d) The principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the conditions outside when Roy Luther is taken up to the mountain to be buried?
2. When Romey and Mary Call return to the house, what do they see outside in Chapter 9?
3. What does Mary Call tell the children about Kiser Pease's warning?
4. What idea do the children come up with after their father's death to keep people away?
5. Who complains about the Thanksgiving dinner?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)