|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they say to their father's body before they leave?
(a) They say he should not have been so proud.
(b) They tell him the kids are there.
(c) They say he was always light-hearted.
(d) They tell him not to worry about them.
2. Who notices that Roy Luther is not in the house when the children are gone?
(a) Kiser Pease.
(b) Mr. Connell.
(c) The doctor.
(d) Mrs. Connell.
3. How will the Luthers earn their lunches?
(a) By working in the cafeteria.
(b) By doing yard work.
(c) Extra homework.
(d) By selling roots to the principal.
4. What comes early to Trial Valley in Chapter 11?
(d) A false spring.
5. What happens to the house after it snows?
(a) The house entirely collapses.
(b) It gets warm.
(c) Part of their roof gives out.
(d) It gets drafty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Kiser tell Mary Call they can stay on without charge?
2. Who throws out Mrs. Connell's candy?
3. Where does Mary Call find Cosby Luther's book?
4. Where does Mary Call look for a cave?
5. Who loses their temper in Chapter 7 when things go wrong?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)