|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a witch's keyhole in his chimney?
(a) The traveler.
(b) Kiser Pease.
(c) Roy Luther.
(d) Mr. Connell.
2. How else does the blizzard affect the Luther house?
(a) They lose electricity.
(b) They cannot find their house.
(c) They cannot get in the house.
(d) They cannot get out of the house.
3. When he is sick, who does Kiser mistake Mary Call for?
(a) His sister.
(b) His wife.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. What is most upsetting about the damage to the house after the snow?
(a) Their mother's rocking chair is ruined.
(b) The animals were killed.
(c) Just the cow was killed.
(d) Their food is gone.
5. What happens to Kiser Pease in Chapter 7?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He marries Mary Call.
(c) He marries Devola.
(d) He gets injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who scolds Romey in Chapter 8?
2. Who throws out Mrs. Connell's candy?
3. What comes early to Trial Valley in Chapter 11?
4. Why is Mary Call frustrated with herself after Goldie leaves?
5. When Mary Call sees a figure outside one night, who does she think it is?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)