|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose shoes have given out due to the rough trails?
(a) Mary Call's.
(b) Ima Dean's.
(c) Kiser Pease's.
2. Who takes Roy Luther up to the grave?
(a) Mr. Connell.
(b) Mary Call and Romey.
(c) Just Romey.
(d) Kiser Pease.
3. What happens to the house after it snows?
(a) The house entirely collapses.
(b) It gets drafty.
(c) Part of their roof gives out.
(d) It gets warm.
4. Who does the bear skin belong to?
(b) Kiser Pease.
(d) Mr. Connell.
5. When Romey and Mary Call return to the house, what do they see outside in Chapter 9?
(a) A "mad dog" sign.
(b) A bear.
(c) A car with Georgia license plates.
(d) A car with Texas license plates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Mary Call use in Chapter 8 about where her father is?
2. Who complains that the kids are working too hard?
3. The person who plans to visit Roy Luther in Chapter 5 says she will bring ___________ to the house.
4. What is Mary Call's opinion about Roy Luther and wildcrafting?
5. What is the first thing Mary Call does to help Kiser when he is sick?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)