|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talks violently about Kiser Pease?
(a) Ima Dean.
(c) Mary Call.
2. What do the Luthers use the money from the goldenseal for in Chapter 5?
(a) Supplies and drinks for Romey and Ima Dean.
(b) A present for their father.
(c) A car.
(d) A book.
3. Who does the bear skin belong to?
(a) Kiser Pease.
(b) Mr. Connell.
4. When Romey and Mary Call return to the house, what do they see outside in Chapter 9?
(a) A "mad dog" sign.
(b) A bear.
(c) A car with Texas license plates.
(d) A car with Georgia license plates.
5. What happens to Kiser Pease in Chapter 7?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He gets injured.
(c) He marries Mary Call.
(d) He marries Devola.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Call has promised not to take Roy Luther where after his death?
2. Who is sharing a room with a cow?
3. What is the principal of the school's name?
4. Who asks Mary Call to get razors at the store?
5. What idea do the children come up with after their father's death to keep people away?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)