|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of meat do the Luthers have stored in the house for the winter?
(a) Beef jerky.
(c) Salted pork.
2. What makes the person sharing a room with a cow worry about sharing a room?
(a) His milking habits.
(b) His smell.
(c) The cow's toilet habits.
(d) His size.
3. What is Mary Call's opinion about Roy Luther and wildcrafting?
(a) She secretly thinks he was too proud to do it.
(b) She thinks he wasn't good at it.
(c) She doesn't know what to think.
(d) She tells the children he refused to do it.
4. What can't Romey and Mary Call hang out with their friends?
(a) They don't like their attitudes.
(b) They do not have nice enough clothes.
(c) They are worried about being teased.
(d) Mary Call worries they will figure out Roy Luther is dead.
5. What happens before Romey and Mary Call bury Roy Luther and pray?
(a) They say nice things about him.
(b) They decide not to say anything.
(c) They can't help but say bad things about him.
(d) They cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mary Call lock the door?
2. What happens after the Luthers play with the car for two days?
3. In Chapter One, how old is Mary Call Luther?
4. What is the name of Mary Call's mother?
5. What happens to the house after it snows?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)