|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kiser Pease suggest the Luther family get help from?
(a) The county.
(b) Mr. Connell.
(c) The state.
(d) His sister.
2. In the midst of the breakdown, who is attacked by hornets?
(a) Mary Call.
(c) Kiser Pease.
(d) Ima Dean.
3. When he is sick, who does Kiser mistake Mary Call for?
(a) His wife.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
4. What do they say to their father's body before they leave?
(a) They say he should not have been so proud.
(b) They tell him not to worry about them.
(c) They tell him the kids are there.
(d) They say he was always light-hearted.
5. Who is excited about the Luther's wildcrafting?
(a) The stock boy.
(b) Mrs. Connell.
(c) Another customer in the store.
(d) Mr. Connell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What idea do the children come up with after their father's death to keep people away?
2. What do the children think about her wildcrafting idea?
3. In Chapter 7, Mary Call contemplates what for the first time in the novel?
4. What is the first thing Mary Call does to help Kiser when he is sick?
5. What happens when Romey becomes upset in Chapter 6?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)