|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Mr. Connell treated the Luthers?
(a) Sometimes badly.
(b) Always fairly.
(c) Sometimes well.
(d) Always badly.
2. In the midst of the breakdown, who is attacked by hornets?
(a) Ima Dean.
(b) Kiser Pease.
(c) Mary Call.
3. Why does Mary Call decide to help Kiser Pease?
(a) Because she feels bad.
(b) Because she is afraid.
(c) Because she thinks she can make him do something.
(d) Because he once helped her father.
4. Who at the store looks down on the Luthers and does not like them?
(a) Mr. Connell.
(b) The stock boy.
(c) A young worker.
(d) Mrs. Connell.
5. In Chapter 7, Mary Call contemplates what for the first time in the novel?
(a) Selling the house.
(b) Leaving her siblings to the county and leaving.
(c) Telling someone her father is dead.
(d) Marrying Kiser Pease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mary putting off the trip to the store?
2. Who plans to visit Roy Luther in Chapter 5?
3. What does Romey daydream about buying with the money from wildcrafting?
4. Who throws out Mrs. Connell's candy?
5. Who loses their temper in Chapter 7 when things go wrong?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)