|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the oldest sister in the Luther family?
(c) Mary Call.
(d) Ima Dean.
2. What is one thing that is dangerous about the mountains during wildcrafting?
(a) The poisonous flowers.
(b) Other wildcrafters.
(c) The terrain.
(d) The large animals.
3. Mary Call has promised not to take Roy Luther where after his death?
(a) To his mother's plot.
(b) To an undertaker.
(c) To the backyard.
(d) To the mountain.
4. What are the "wild gold"?
(a) Flowers on the mountain.
(b) Plants of the Appalachians.
(c) Smoky Mountain flowers.
(d) Cascade Mountain plants.
5. Who stops at the Luther's house at the beginning of the novel for water?
(a) Kiser Pease.
(b) Cosby Luther.
(c) Mr. Connell.
(d) A traveler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the goldenseal to Mr. Connell in Chapter 5?
2. Which character is on their deathbed?
3. In Chapter 3, we find out which mountain range the Luthers live on. Where?
4. What do the two sisters do for money in the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. Who plans to visit Roy Luther in Chapter 5?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)