|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mary Call's mother?
(b) Devola Luther.
(c) Ima Dean Luther.
(d) Cosby Luther.
2. Who mentions that they haven't seen Kiser Pease in a few days and he might be sick?
(a) Roy Luther.
(d) Mary Call.
3. After her parents died, who did Mrs. Connell live with?
(a) A cruel uncle.
(b) A cruel aunt.
(c) Mr. Connell.
(d) A loving family.
4. Who blatantly argues with Mrs. Connell during this store visit in Chapter 4?
(a) The stock boy.
(c) Mary Call.
(d) Mr. Connell.
5. Why does Roy Luther refuse to see a doctor?
(a) Because no doctors live close by.
(b) Because he is tired of doctor visits.
(c) They made him sick once.
(d) Because one killed his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Kiser is sick, what do the Luther children enjoy?
2. What does Romey tell Mr. Connell he will do if he encounters snakes?
3. Who is the oldest sister in the Luther family?
4. What does Mary Call tell the children about Kiser Pease's warning?
5. Who stops at the Luther's house at the beginning of the novel for water?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)