|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Mr. Connell treated the Luthers?
(a) Sometimes badly.
(b) Always fairly.
(c) Always badly.
(d) Sometimes well.
2. Which character is on their deathbed?
(a) Mary Call Luther.
(b) Roy Luther.
(c) Kiser Pease.
(d) Devola Luther.
3. In Chapter 3, we find out which mountain range the Luthers live on. Where?
(b) Rocky Mountains.
(c) Smoky Mountains.
4. Why does Roy Luther refuse to see a doctor?
(a) They made him sick once.
(b) Because he is tired of doctor visits.
(c) Because one killed his mother.
(d) Because no doctors live close by.
5. Who is the oldest sister in the Luther family?
(a) Mary Call.
(c) Ima Dean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Mary Call does to help Kiser when he is sick?
2. What does Mary Call tell the children about Kiser Pease's warning?
3. What does Mary Call Luther's family do for a living?
4. While Kiser is sick, what do the Luther children enjoy?
5. Where does Mary Call find Cosby Luther's book?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)