|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, how much money does the Luther family have in their money box?
2. What does Mary Call get out of helping Kiser?
(a) His love.
(b) His friendship.
(c) A paper saying the land is theirs free and clear.
(d) His respect.
3. What is the name of Mary Call's mother?
(a) Devola Luther.
(b) Ima Dean Luther.
(c) Cosby Luther.
4. Why is Mary putting off the trip to the store?
(a) Because it is so far away.
(b) She doesn't want to see Mrs. Connell.
(c) Because it is winter.
(d) Because she is lazy and does not want to go.
5. While Kiser is sick, what do the Luther children enjoy?
(a) His food.
(b) His bed.
(c) His car.
(d) His house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the "wild gold"?
2. After Roy Luther gets sick, what happens to his body?
3. What happens when Mary Call wraps Kiser in the onions?
4. What do the two sisters do for money in the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. Who mentions that they haven't seen Kiser Pease in a few days and he might be sick?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)