|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kiser angry with?
(a) Roy Luther.
(b) Mary Call.
2. Who plans to visit Roy Luther in Chapter 5?
(a) Both Mr. and Mrs. Connell.
(b) The stock boy.
(c) Mr. Connell.
(d) Mrs. Connell.
3. How long does Kiser tell Mary Call they can stay on without charge?
(a) Through the summer.
(b) One year.
(c) Through the winter.
(d) Two weeks.
4. After Roy Luther gets sick, what happens to his body?
(a) He must be fed by one of his children.
(b) He can no longer speak.
(c) He can no longer walk.
(d) He loses his hair.
5. What does Romey daydream about buying with the money from wildcrafting?
(a) A car.
(b) Ice cream.
(c) Yellow shoes.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Romey becomes upset in Chapter 6?
2. Who does Mary Call tell not to listen at the door when Kiser is in with Roy Luther?
3. Why does Goldie get angry in Chapter 11 when she visits the Luther house?
4. In Chapter 7, Mary Call contemplates what for the first time in the novel?
5. Who does the family think has forgotten them?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)