|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary Call say about Roy Luther in Chapter 7 to Kiser Pease?
(a) He has died.
(b) He is sleeping late.
(c) She is not allowing visitors.
(d) He is eating his breakfast.
2. What happens when Mary Call wraps Kiser in the onions?
(a) He begins to sweat.
(b) He gets sad.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He has a heart attack.
3. Romey says he once stole whose car?
(a) The doctor's.
(b) The neighbor's.
(c) The Connell's.
(d) The principal's.
4. Who is the owner of the general store?
(a) Cosby Luther.
(b) Kiser Pease.
(c) Mrs. Connell.
(d) Mr. Connell.
5. In the midst of the breakdown, who is attacked by hornets?
(a) Mary Call.
(b) Ima Dean.
(c) Kiser Pease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Romey's response to Mrs. Connell's description of her childhood?
2. Who mentions that they haven't seen Kiser Pease in a few days and he might be sick?
3. What does Romey daydream about buying with the money from wildcrafting?
4. Who notices that Roy Luther is not in the house when the children are gone?
5. What does Devola dream about buying with the money from wildcrafting?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)