|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the principal of the school's name?
(a) Gaither Graybeal.
(b) Mrs. Connell.
(c) Miss Breathitt.
(d) Alma Graybeal.
2. Who at the store looks down on the Luthers and does not like them?
(a) A young worker.
(b) The stock boy.
(c) Mrs. Connell.
(d) Mr. Connell.
3. What is Mary Call's opinion about Roy Luther and wildcrafting?
(a) She tells the children he refused to do it.
(b) She secretly thinks he was too proud to do it.
(c) She thinks he wasn't good at it.
(d) She doesn't know what to think.
4. Why is Mary Call upset with Romey in Chapter 12?
(a) He yelled at her.
(b) Because he was going to beg to Kiser.
(c) He cried.
(d) He ate too much food.
5. What takes the snow away?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) The wind.
(c) A snowplow.
(d) The rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Call is so distracted by her conversation with Kiser Pease in Chapter 8 that she forgets what?
2. What still angers Mary Call about Kiser Pease in Chapter 12?
3. Who is excited about the Luther's wildcrafting?
4. Who scolds Romey in Chapter 8?
5. How will the Luthers earn their lunches?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)