|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who blatantly argues with Mrs. Connell during this store visit in Chapter 4?
(a) Mary Call.
(b) The stock boy.
(d) Mr. Connell.
2. How else does the blizzard affect the Luther house?
(a) They cannot get in the house.
(b) They lose electricity.
(c) They cannot get out of the house.
(d) They cannot find their house.
3. What does Romey tell Mr. Connell he will do if he encounters snakes?
(a) Kick them in the behind.
(b) Catch them with a net.
(c) Proceed cautiously.
(d) Run away.
4. What does Mary Call think Kiser will do if he finds out Roy Luther is dead?
(a) Send them all to a county home and marry Devola.
(b) Take their land back.
(c) Move them all into his house.
(d) Marry Mary Call.
5. Who at the store looks down on the Luthers and does not like them?
(a) A young worker.
(b) Mr. Connell.
(c) The stock boy.
(d) Mrs. Connell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What still angers Mary Call about Kiser Pease in Chapter 12?
2. Who decides to marry Kiser Pease in Chapter 12?
3. Who is happy to see the Luthers when they register for school?
4. What can't Romey and Mary Call hang out with their friends?
5. Who goes out in the blizzard to look for the person who went to Kiser?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)