|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Novalee locate Forney in Chapter 35?
2. What does Novalee learn from Moses?
3. Praline has had bad dreams and is afraid of....
4. Where does Dr. Putnam, the professor of the photography seminar, take the class?
5. What does Americus pray for at night?
Essay Topic 1
Photography is a hobby that Novalee enjoys. Who does she learn this hobby from and how does this person help her grow?
Essay Topic 2
Novalee's superstitions play a role in her decision making throughout the story. Explain Novalee's superstitions and how these affect her decision making throughout the story. Be specific and use specific examples from the story.
Essay Topic 3
Novalee wanted her own home. Describe what you believe Novalee's ideal home would be like. Does she achieve this in the story? Why?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)