Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the photograph of that Novalee works on at her workstation?
2. As Novalee and Lexie got closer to home, what is happening?
3. What makes Ruth Meyers call Willy Jack a liar?
4. Claire Hudson contacts Ruth Meyers because...
5. While Novalee is at work at the service counter, what happens?
Explain the importance of names, as emphasized by Moses Whitecotton. Further, explain the parallel between names in this book and those of the Christmas nativity.
A lot happened to Forney within the story. Show specific ways that Forney has grown in his character throughout the story.
Three main settings in the story are Wal-Mart, the library, and the hospital. While these are not the only settings, how do these settings contribute to the outcome of the story? Would the story outcome be different if there was no library? Would Forney and Novalee have met? If not, in what setting would they have met to keep with the story line?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)