Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the photograph of that Novalee works on at her workstation?
2. As Novalee and Lexie got closer to home, what is happening?
3. What makes Ruth Meyers call Willy Jack a liar?
4. Claire Hudson contacts Ruth Meyers because...
5. While Novalee is at work at the service counter, what happens?
Essay Topic 1
Novalee's superstitions play a role in her decision making throughout the story. Explain Novalee's superstitions and how these affect her decision making throughout the story. Be specific and use specific examples from the story.
Essay Topic 2
How are each of the gifts Novalee receives her first day in town at Wal-Mart symbolic to her own life? Tell what the gift is, what is symbolic about it, and how does this symbolism relate to Novalee.
Essay Topic 3
Describe ways that Lexie and Novalee are the same and ways in which they are different.
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)